Generac 8000 Watt Gasoline Portable Generator GP SERIES 8000E features 420cc engine that runs on gasoline up to 12 hours with 8 Gal. fuel tank, electric start and recoil backup (battery included).
Generac 8,000W gasoline generator has ergonomic fold-down locking handle for easy storage and transport, heavy duty wheels, circuit breaker protected outlets for protection, 4 120-Volt 5-20R outlets, 1 120/240-Volt L14-30R twist-lock outlet and hour meter to track intervals.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times
- Generac’s OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Hardened 1 1/4″ steel tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- Plug-in battery charger jack keeps battery charged and ready to go
Read manual for more informations about GP8000E. Generac 8,000-Watts electric start portable generator is available in stores at the retail price of 1000 USD.