Generac Guardian Series 9kW-7030 16 circuit switch home standby generator is engineered and built in the USA and features True Power Technology, Generac’s Evolution Controller with 100 Amp 16-Circuit Transfer Switch.
Guardian 9kW-7030 generator has Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring which allows to monitor the status of your generator from using a smartphone or computer.
True Power™ Electrical Technology
– Two Line LCD Multilingual Digital Evolution™ Controller (English/Spanish/French/Portuguese)
– Two Transfer Switch Options Available:100 Amp 16 Circuit Switch or200 Amp Service Rated Switch.
– Electronic Governor
– System Status & Maintenance Interval LED Indicators
– Sound Attenuated Enclosure
– Flexible Fuel Line Connector
– Direct-To-Dirt Composite Mounting Pad
– Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
– 5 Year Limited Warranty
– Capability to be installed within 18″ (457 mm) of a building.
– INNOVATIVE ENGINE DESIGN & RIGOROUS TESTING are at the heart of Generac’s
success in providing the most reliable generators possible. Generac’s G-Force engine
lineup offers added peace of mind and reliability for when you need it the most. The
G-Force series engines are purpose built and designed to handle the rigors of
extended run times in high temperatures and extreme operating conditions.
– SOLID-STATE, FREQUENCY COMPENSATED VOLTAGE REGULATION:
This state-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on
all Generac models. It provides optimized FAST RESPONSE to changing
load conditions and MAXIMUM MOTOR STARTING CAPABILITY by
electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital
voltage regulation at ±1%.
– TRUE POWER™ ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY: Superior harmonics and sine wave
form produce less than 5% Total Harmonic Distortion for utility quality power. This allows
confident operation of sensitive electronic equipment and micro-chip based appliances,
such as variable speed HVAC systems.
– SINGLE SOURCE SERVICE RESPONSE from Generac’s extensive dealer
network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the
engine to the smallest electronic component.
– TEST CRITERIA:
√ PROTOTYPE TESTED √ NEMA MG1-22 EVALUATION
√ SYSTEM TORSIONAL TESTED √ MOTOR STARTING ABILITY
– GENERAC TRANSFER SWITCHES: Long life and reliability are
synonymous with GENERAC POWER SYSTEMS. One reason for this
confidence is that the GENERAC product line includes its own transfer
systems and controls for total system compatibility.
– Powers 16 circuits of your home with the 100-amp, NEMA 3R (indoor or outdoor rated) transfer switch with aluminum enclosure.
– True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
– Generac’s G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP) 9,000 Watts* 11,000 Watts*
Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG) 8,000 Watts* 10,000 Watts*
Rated Voltage 240 240
Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG) 37.5/33.3 45.8/41.7
Total Harmonic Distortion Less than 5% Less than 5%
Main Line Circuit Breaker 40 Amp 50 Amp
Phase 1 1
Number of Rotor Poles 2 2
Rated AC Frequency 60 Hz 60 Hz
Power Factor 1.0 1.0
Battery Requirement (not included) 12 Volts, Group 26R 540 CCA Minimum or Group 35AGM 650 CCA Minimum
Unit Weight (lb/kg) 340/154 348/158
Dimensions (L x W x H) in/mm 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732
Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load** 66 63
2-Line Plain Text Multilingual LCD Display Simple user interface for ease of operation.
Mode Buttons:Auto Automatic Start on Utility failure. 7 day exerciser.
Manual Start with starter control, unit stays on. If utility fails, transfer to load takes place.
Off Stops unit. Power is removed. Control and charger still operate.
Ready to Run/Maintenance Messages Standard
Engine Run Hours Indication Standard
Programmable start delay between 2-1500 seconds Standard (programmable by dealer only)
Utility Voltage Loss/Return to Utility Adjustable (Brownout Setting) From 140-171 V/190-216 V
Future Set Capable Exerciser/Exercise Set Error Warning Standard
Run/Alarm/Maintenance Logs 50 Events Each
Engine Start Sequence Cyclic cranking: Engine cranks a maximum of five times at factory set intervals and durations.
Starter Lock-out Starter cannot re-engage until 5 sec after engine has stopped.
Smart Battery Charger Standard
Charger Fault/Missing AC Warning Standard
Low Battery/Battery Problem Protection and Battery Condition Indication Standard
Automatic Voltage Regulation with Over and Under Voltage Protection Standard
Under-Frequency/Overload/Stepper Overcurrent Protection Standard
Safety Fused/Fuse Problem Protection Standard
Automatic Low Oil Pressure/High Oil Temperature Shutdown Standard
Overcrank/Overspeed (@ 72 Hz)/rpm Sense Loss Shutdown Standard
High Engine Temperature Shutdown Standard
Internal Fault/Incorrect Wiring Protection Standard
Common External Fault Capability Standard
Field Upgradable Firmware Standard
2017 Guardian 9KW is available in stores at the retail price of $2,600.