Generac HomeLink 6500E portable generator model 6865 features a 389cc OHV engine with splash lubrication for long engine life and upgradable manual transfer switch to help you step up to home standby power.
HomeLink 6500E generator has 10” heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for portability and 1-¼ inch steel cradle for strength and durability.
Upgradeable Manual Transfer Switch Kit:
– Rocker switch electronically switches from utility to generator power with the simple push of a button
– Power source indicator lets you know whether you’re running on utility or generator power
– 10 ft. 30 Amp generator cord with L14-30 ends
– 30 Amp resin power inlet box
– Safe: Prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers.
– Versatile: Can be upgraded later for use with a Generac Home Standby Generator (max 11 kW). Can be used with GFCI and Non-GFCI equipped Portable Generators.
– Power indicator lights: Displays utility power or generator power.
– Easy to maintain and expand: Interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch.
– Multi Listed: for use with Siemens, Eaton and Square D 1 inch standard, tandem, GFCI and AFCI breakers for the most flexible and cost effective installation.
– Powers hard-wired circuits: Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as a furnace, well pump, and lights.
See also: Generac 800 Watts Generator iX800
Generac Homelink 6500E model 6865 is available in stores for around $1800.