WEN 1250 Watts gas powered inverter generator model 56125i delivers produces 1250 surge watts and 1000 rated watts, powered by 60cc OHV engine.
WEN 56125i is ideal for jobsites, computers or power outages and includes 2 three-prong 120V receptacles and 2 5V USB ports.
How to start the generator:
1. Unplug all electrical devices from the generator before starting. Otherwise it can be difficult to start the engine.
2. To maximize safety, make sure the generator is properly grounded (Refer to “Ground the Generator”).
3. Check the oil and fuel levels.
4. Turn the ECO-MODE switch to “OFF.”
5. Open pressure relief valve on top of fuel cap. Rotate clockwise to the “ON” position.
6. Turn the 3-in-1 switch to the “CHOKE” position .
7. Pull on the recoil starter handle slowly until a slight resistance is felt, then pull quickly to start the engine. Return cord gently into the recoil starter. Never allow
the cord to snap back.
8. Once the engine has started, slowly turn the 3-in-1 switch to the “ON” position.
9. To turn the generator off, turn the knob to the OFF position. Allow the generator to run for several minutes before attempting to connect any electrical devices. This allows the generator to stabilize its speed and temperature.
NOTE: Turn the knob to the Fuel Shut-off Position in order to stop the flow of fuel from the gas tank to the engine.
WEN 56125i 1250-Watt Inverter Generator Gas-Powered is available in stores for around $315.