WEN 56225i is a portable inverter generator powered by a 79.7cc 4-Stroke OHV engine with 2250 surge watts and 1800 rated watts of power.
56225i inverter is quiet (53 dB), produces clean power, is EPA III and CARB-Compliant, features 2 three-prong 15A 120V receptacles, 2 5V USB ports and 1 oil access panel.
– Wattage 1800 Rated Watts, 2250 Surge Watts
– Frequency 60Hz
– Rated Voltage AC: 120V, DC: 5V
– Rated Amperage AC: 15A, DC: 1A (Top), 2.1A (Bottom)
– Engine OHV, 4 stroke, single cylinder, 79.7cc
– Fuel Tank Capacity 1 US gallon (3.8 L), 87 octane minimum
– Oil Capacity 11.8 fl. oz. (0.35 L)
– Half-Load Run Time 6 hours
– Dimensions 19 x 11.5 x 18.2 in. (L x W x H)
– Weight 48.5 lbs
– 2-year warranty
To increase the lifespan of this generator is recommended running it at least ONCE A MONTH for 15 to 30 minutes. Start the 56225i according to the instructions and plug a small load in to make sure the outlet is producing electricity.
The WEN 56225i generator is available in stores for around $548.